New season begins this Fall and tapes on Tuesdays! Sign up to be notified when tickets are released.
The hit series, Dancing with the Stars is back this Fall with hosts Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough. Next season an all-new cast of celebrities and the show's pro dancers will brave the dance floor for the very first time. Each week these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master new dance styles and technical choreography to perform a dance, which will be judged by a panel of renowned ballroom expertsjudged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough, as well as voted upon by viewers. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted Mirrorball trophy.
The celebrities and professional dancers this season are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford with partner Jenna Johnson Chmerkovskiy
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez with partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- TV and film star, Alyson Hannigan with partner Sasha Farber
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey with partner Rylee Arnold
- From "The Bachelorette," Charity Lawson with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- From "Vanderpump Rules," Ariana Madix with partner Pasha Pashkov
- GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz with partner Daniella Karagach
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson with partner Britt Stewart
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Academy Award®-winning actress Mira Sorvino with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Actress Jamie Lynn Spears with partner Alan Bersten
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky with partner Emma Slater
- Comedian and actor Matt Walsh with partner Koko Iwasaki
- From "The Brady Bunch," actor Barry Williams with partner Peta Murgatroyd
Why watch at home, when you can watch it live. Sign up now for the upcoming season!
Shows will be posted up to 60 days in advance.
Television City Studios-Genesee gate
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90036